Saturday, October 11, 2014

[Testimonial by Maira Sheikh]

[Testimonial by Maira Sheikh] At this age I won't give any judgments regarding what's right and what's wrong but the reason I support Imran Khan is the sense of responsibility he gave me and made me realize that even if I'm a young citizen of this country it is my duty to look after it. Imran Khan has given me a purpose of life which is to Serve Pakistan! I have my goals very clear in mind and inspiration right in front of me..I will study to be an educated citizen of this country, I will speak to attain justice,I will stand up to show my power and live to die for this country...May Allah help our kaptaan and his followers in their struggle of making a Naya Pakistan which we're all eagerly waiting for..GO Nawaaz Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment