Saturday, September 20, 2014

Testimonial by Fahad Aziz (Graphic Designer of Azadi March Display Picture)


on #AzadiSquare Movement Since my childhood, I have been listening stories of creation of Pakistan and struggles of Great Leader, Quaid-e-Azam, to make a free country for Muslims. The effort was against mighty powers of English and innumerable strength of Hindus. I always wished to be part of that movement that led to creation of my country. History repeats itself was just a proverb for me till I was not part of another great movement of the history in Islamabad last week. I saw the same enthusiasm, patriotism, urge, love, devotion, spark and selflessness in participant of Azadi March. I went Islamabad with my Cousins Farzeen Khan & Moiz Khan, two children of just 12 and 10 years old who knew nothing of this world yet in normal circumstances. But the situation of country, the brutality of government, the corruption of higher authorities and selfishness of responsible have made them grew young before time. They are as active for Naya Pakistan as any older man in the country is. My Boss, Mr. Kaiser Ayub who is a UK national Pakistani urged me to participate and do my best to make Naya Pakistan. Out of busy schedule of our office, he cared of nothing but the Azadi March. One of the most motivational aspect for me was to see my designed Logo of Azadi march all around. The logo has become a symbol of movement for the Naya Pakistan. It is matter of pride for me, not in sense of skills, but in sense of my usefulness for my country and cause of party, PTI, and my leader, Sir Imran Khan. The greatest leader this generation has ever seen. May Allah Kareem bless him every single moment!! Participant at Azadi March are the most vibrant group of people I have ever come across. It felt like a family there among those people. Every soul was united for the cause of Naya Pakistan. I felt like being in 1940s among those people who were struggling for Pakistan. They were looking for a Pakistan, and these participants are looking for true Pakistan. Once my grandfather told me how they made Pakistan. In heavens, I will proudly tell him how we made #NayaPakistan. Long live Pakistan. Long Live Imran Khan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment