Friday, September 26, 2014

[Testimonial by Iftikharuddin on #AzadiSquare Movement]


No doubt my story is different then those who have sent you emails and shared on the official page. I have attached two of my photos, the one is of 11th May 2014 Protest at D Chowk and the 2nd one is after my horrible accident in Ramzan and now with broken leg. I wish I could join him at Islamabad. Who is Imran khan ? His legacy can not be expressed in words, I will always miss this Dharana in my entire life, Imran khan vision is very wide and saw things which can't be seen by ordinary people, A leader is the one who plan for forest and not only focused on one single tree. A leader is the one who influence others with his leadership traits and led by an example. A leader is the one who who always fright in front for the rights of others. A leader is the one who give sacrifices for the happiness and success of others.A leader is the one whose followers trust him. A leader is the one who is emotionally and spiritually connected with his followers. In short, there are as many definition of leadership as people have tried to define it and the leadership literature is infinite. Indeed its pride moment for us that our leader has all the abalities and traits which are been described in this wide and deep literature. I wish could join him at Islamabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment