Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[Testimonial by Mansoor Khalid on Karachi Jalsa]


I am a Karachi enthusiast and I owe that to my dad. I have wandered across the city visiting the cultural, historical, social-economic and lingual diversity she has and I am in AWE!!! It pains me to see my city not growing to its potential.... The way our home has been terrorized and plundered for the past two decades has taken away her beauty. The harbingers of cultural unification from each and every corner of the country should be united... It seems beyond logic to me.... Why is Lyari dying.... Why civil war is going on at Kati Phari... Why we cant discuss politics sitting in restaurants, parks, etc.? We all know what happens in each election!!! This was my first time witnessing an election in Karachi and when I saw what happened on 11 May 2013, I just thought this is not right, we are bullied because we dont care about it unlessit happens to us.... 15-20 to routine k hain.... PTI called for dharnas against rigging in Karachi.... We were only few who came out... And most of the people called us stupid.. But If we want to protect our home, our beloved Karachi we need to stand up to these goons who are few in number but has terrorized us and this corrupt government is on their backs.... On 21 Sept. I was Exhalarated!!!! As I reached Jail Chowrangi, I could sense a celebration in the air.... Walking down M.A Jinnah road, It has never looked more beautiful... Finally, Karachi is one. It has decided to stand up to these goons. That day, there was the sample space of the nation, it was the voice of the nation and it was saying GO NAWAZ GO!!! Thank you my brothers and sisters in Karachi and more importantly Thank you Imran Khan for making it possible. You made us one nation again!!! We owe you Sir! Mansoor Khalid

1 comment:

  1. How can i create my Testimonial photo like this. I m regular attending karachi SEA VIEW DHARNA AND I WAS AT MAZAR E QAID ON 21 SEP'14 TO WELCOME IK. please advice

    ReplyDelete