Thursday, September 25, 2014

[Testimonial by Rana Fahad on #AzadiSquare Movement]


"Jab ayega Imran, sab ki jaan, barhay ge is qoum ki shaan, baneyga Naya Pakistan" These lyrics from legendary Atta Ullah Esa Khelvi’s song for PTI has gradually become my belief. I believe there is no one on the face of Pakistani politics right now who can be as good for Pakistan as Imran Khan. This is coming from a person whose family was a staunch supporter of PMLN (guilty as charged) but then came this wind of ‘change’. Khan sb made us think, not only for the present or for a certain political party but for the future and Pakistan as a whole. His message of unity resounded in our heads and then it became conspicuous as to who deserves to lead us. Imran Khan has proved time and again that his brilliance is unmatched. Be it SKMT, NAMAL, PTI or IKF, Khan has set the bar so high that I can’t even think of anyone else who can be so dynamic. If Khan sb can design, build and operate such mega projects WITHOUT being in power, just imagine what wonders he can do for Pakistan while he is in power. Sadly, I was part of the brain-drain from Pakistan a few years ago. The situation in Pakistan was in a dismal state and we youngsters were forced to move out in order to survive. Settled in Australia, I have seen how democracy, institutions and a whole country is run. I enjoyed every bit of it. And then entered Imran Khan, who gave us this HOPE that even Pakistan can be run like these countries. All we need is an honest and patriotic leader. I was ecstatic to even imagine that I am living in Pakistan with all my family and friends and having the same lifestyle. These two things coupled together and I decided that I will join Khan sb on his struggle to revive Pakistan’s lost glory. “Allah kabhi kisi qoum ki haalat nai badalta jab tak, who qoum khud apni haalat na badlay” These words taught me, that it is us who have to struggle. Struggle for a better Pakistan. If we don’t step out to help, Azadi will not be served to us. I want to say to my fellow youth is, this is our fight. Imran Khan is only one man if we don’t support him. But if he has our support he can wreak havoc in the corridors of status – quo. Support him and his cause instead of getting into petty issues. Focus on his message that he reiterates day in and day out in Azadi Square. This is a man who can have a luxurious life without all this but he is there for us, for our future. So why not give him a chance to show us what he has? I request to all my fellow Pakistanis be the part of this change and participate which ever way you can. My humble request to overseas Pakistanis to donate generously and help building a better Pakistan, stronger Pakistan, greater Pakistan and InshAllah Naya Pakistan. Love and support for Imran Khan! #GoNawazGo

No comments:

Post a Comment