Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I have heard they will be doing a crackdown against us tonight, so here I am with my workers standing on the right side of history, you're welcome to bring it! I am afraid of Allah and Allah only, if he decides to take my life NO ONE can save me. If He decides to save me NO ONE can kill me and therefore, I am unafraid of these small men acting like Gods on this earth.


I have heard they will be doing a crackdown against us tonight, so here I am with my workers standing on the right side of history, you're welcome to bring it! I am afraid of Allah and Allah only, if he decides to take my life NO ONE can save me. If He decides to save me NO ONE can kill me and therefore, I am unafraid of these small men acting like Gods on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment