Wednesday, September 17, 2014

[Testimonial by Arsalan Ashraf on #AzadiSquare Movemment]

I am Muhammad Arsalan, living in Islamabad and studying in Bahria University. I have been supporting Khan for more than 5 years because I felt him eligible to lead Pakistan but unfortunately last elections were rigged to record extend and we are on roads since then. Attended Dharnas just after Election Day, attended 11th May, 2014 Jalsa and since the start of Azadi March, I have been active part of it. Azadi March has given awareness to every people from elite to lower middle class. People are taking their rights back from status quo and that is just because of you, Mr. Khan. Imran Khan, keep on your words. We are with you. We will come to support you and we will never let you down. The nation has given its verdict and that is in your favor. Your every call will be welcomed and I will be there!xt-align: left;" trbidi="on">

No comments:

Post a Comment