Thursday, September 18, 2014

[Testimonial by Mrs. Ali Raza on #AzadiSquare Movement]


We are one PTI family living thousands of miles away in Toronto but Pakistan lives in our hearts & it beats every moment for Naya Pakistan. Imran Khan inspired me when i was 9 yrs old. He visited my home town Daska to raise funds for hospital. IK mentioned this in his book Main aur Mera Pakistan. At the age of 9 I was thinking why he can't be our prime minister I asked my father same question & he replied he needs your support. Would you stand for him ? My answer was yes without knowing what it actually means. But I remain committed just as unknown supporter ..tried my best to convince every one & anyone to vote for change in Pakistan & response was overwhelming...but the results were beyond my imagination. Today Imran Khan is trying to wake up our nation & Today I understand my father's answer & My answer is same with clear understanding YES I will support IK , never leave him alone & stand with him for our homeland Pakistan. Protesting against rigged election today at celebration square in Mississauga Toronto! Mr. & Mrs. Ali Raza

No comments:

Post a Comment