Tuesday, September 16, 2014

[Testimonial by Waqas Khan on #AzadiSquare Movement]


My Name is Waqas and I live in London. Physically I am thousands of miles away but this Azadi movement made me feel that I am present at Azadi Square. Here in London when we see each other in daily routine life these days, the first thing we discuss is Imran Khan and Azadi March. When we are at home, we are sitting in front of television to see whats going on at Azadi Square. And when we are away from tv, we are always on phone for updates. When I call back home and speak to my mom, again we discuss about Azadi Square. I am proud of my Leader, brothers and sisters, who are continously present at Azadi Square and kept the spirit of Naya Pakistan alive. Insha Allah when I will come back to Pakistan, its going to be Naya Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment